Introducing the 2022 – 2023 NLF Class of Fellows!
Please join us in celebrating the 12 members of the inaugural 2023-2024 class of the Next Leaders Fellowship. We look forward to sharing more from their experiences as we begin the journey at the 2022 NERCOMP Annual Conference next month.
- Roweena Carlos, assistant CIO, CRM and student information systems, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Stephanie Cox, Manager, office of the vice president and information technology, Indiana University
- Kenitra Horsley, deputy CIO, director enterprise systems, Queens University of Charlotte
- James Johnson, director, educational technology and IT support for events and conferences, St. Mary’s College of California
- Wesley Johnson, executive IT Director of Campus IT Experience, University of California Berkeley
- Ezra Plemons, instructional technologist for digital media, St. Olaf College
- Allison Porterfield, director of enterprise systems, human resources and student, Northwestern University
- Nhora Serrano, associate director for digital learning and research, Hamilton College
- Faye Snowden, manager, technology program office, University of California Berkeley
- Jase Teoh, director, academic technology, California State University, Stanislaus
- Kimberly Whitted, director of technology, infrastructure, and operations, Campbell University
- Felix Zuniga, campus engagement partner, California State University, Office of the Chancellor